Tuesday, November 27, 2012

And For My Second Post Today...

Rapture by Mentality.  Although I dearly love my reds and black sparkly nail polish, I've discovered that when my nails are short as they are now, I prefer more neutral colors.  Plus, although no one has said anything to me about my nail polish at work (except the compliments I get from clients) the neutrals are a more appropriate work choice.

Neutral does not have to boring.  I found that out too.  Look at the amazing holographic shimmer in this baby.


This polish applied like a dream and was fairly smooth when it dried, which it did quickly.  I know because I had to chase Ruby and get my remote back right after I finished this and I had nary a smudge. 

This manicure was with a base of Qtica Nail Growth Stimulator, three coats of Rapture and a top coat of butter LONDON PDQ Quick Dry Topcoat.


I think I may be changing my nail polish a lot in the future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment