Monday, November 5, 2012

Random Nails

I found some old pictures I took back when my nails were long and lovely and not short little stubs like they are now.  I can't wait for them to grow out - when they are this short I get tipware almost immediately and it's very noticeable in the pictures and I hate it.

Here is the manicure I did yesterday, and yes, I already have tipware.  Blah!  But the color is pretty, not exactly what I was expecting but still nice.  This is Zoya Meadow - 3 coats with a topcoat of Seche Vite:

 
 
It looks more pink in the picture than it does on my nails.  But it does have nice gold shimmer, applied nicely and dried quickly.  I really didn't need three coats, but I seem to be a 3 coat girl.
 
 



Next up is an older photo.  Here i used OPI's Jade is the New Black with a topcoat of Nubar's White Polka Dot.  I loved how this turned out:
 
 
 
This one I managed to turn the bottle right side up:
 
 
 
 
The last one is OPI's I'm not really a waitress.  This is one of my favorite reds ever:
 
 
 
 
 
There's my nail spam for the day.  Have a good one!





No comments:

Post a Comment