Monday, November 19, 2012

Yummy!

I have a couple of things today.  First off is some pictures of the polish I picked up on Saturday.  I was good and only got two things.  And the Winter Affair set was priced wrong at Sally's, so I got it for $6.99 instead of $8.99.  I'm always eager to save money. :)



Winter Affair consists of Merry and Bright and Snowflakes.  The polishes are supposed to be scented and I've never tried a scented polish before so I'm eager to see what that's like.  They look very Christmasy to me.  The other is Finger Paint's Snow Flakes.  I couldn't resist it.

I had to cut my nails again, so they are practically nonexistant.  I did start using the Qtica Nail Growth Stimulator yesterday, so I'll see if that helps.  I chose butter LONDON's Yummy Mummy for my manicure.  I was a little afraid it would blend into my skin, but I loved it!


The pictures don't show how nice this color is.  Sometimes when I look at it it looks like it has a hint of purple or maybe pink.  Other times it's just a beautiful neutral taupe.  I think it will go with everything and is a perfect polish for work.

Yummy Mummy applied like a dream.  Smooth and shiny and dried very quickly.  It's shown here with the Qtica, BL Flawless Base coat, 2 coats of Yummy Mummy and BL's PDQ topcoat.  I have to say after not being that impressed with the BL base and top coat they are growing on me.

 
 
 
I'm sure this is a color I will be going to again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment