Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pure Ice

I was at WalMart this weekend and saw the display for the new Pure Ice colors.  At $2.97 each, I had to stop and look.  I picked up six of them and this one is called Temptress.

I would call Temptress a purple shimmer.  Pure Ice says it looks and feels like velvet.  Well, I didn't think it looked or felt like velvet, but it was still pretty.  I did two coats and two coats of Seche Vite.



The polish applied smoothly and I had no issues with the application.  It did take forever to dry though.  The Seche helped the drying time a lot but I had to do two coats of topcoat because I smudged a couple of them them badly while I was waiting for it to dry.  Next time, I will let it dry at least 3 or 4 minutes between coats.


I am also going to try to remember to take pictures before I use a top coat.  I have a couple more of the same formula still to try.

Overall, I like this polish for the price.  After all, they can't all be Zoya or OPI can they? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment