Monday, November 26, 2012

It's Not Christmas Bells You're Hearing...

...it's the ring of the cash registers taking all my money for awesome indie polishes.

Nail Mail today.  And this is stuff I ordered before I knew that there would be so many Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales in the indie polish world.  I don't even remember what I ordered, so my packages will be a surprise for me.  What I do remember is that I was able to try a bunch of indies I've been wanting but could not (or thought I could not) get at the moment.  So, I am very excited to see what shows up in my mailbox in the next few weeks.

Today I got a package from kbShimmer.  She has beautiful polishes and bath products.  In addition to the polish, I got three Georgia Peach bath bombs I can't wait to try.  Maybe this weekend I will pamper myself with a nice bath and manicure courtesy of kbShimmer.

Anyway, on to the loot.  I picked up four of her holiday polishes along with the bath bombs:



Aren't they beautiful?  I got:

Candy Cane Crush, a clear base with red and white hex glitter and I think there are some fine white and red glitter as well.  Very Festive!


Berry Christmas - a berry base with fine red glitter.  Of course I had to buy a red polish! :)


Cocoa Nut - a chocolate brown with fine red, gold and I think I may see silver or possible green glitter in there as well.  I think this is the one I am most anxious to try.


And finally, We Three Blings - a clear base with gold irridescent glitter.  It looks very glamorous to me.


All of the polishes look amazing and the bath bombs smell wonderful.

More to come as I bought a lot of polish this weekend.  Now I am off to decide which polish to try first.  Decisions, decisions. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment