Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Some New Favorites

Since I have been having a lot of trouble lately with my nails peeling and breaking, I started using two new products to try to help with my problem.

The first one I got was Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle serum.  I try to remember to apply it evey night before I go to bed and I'm actually doing it pretty regularly.  A drop on each nail and then rub it in.  It makes my cuticles look great.  And since I have been using this my nails do seem to be growing faster and are stronger.  The only thing I don't like about it is that sometimes it's hard to get the serum into the dropper.





I also started using Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimultor.  I've been using this as my base coat since the last time I cut down my nails which was November 19th.   Please try to ignore the staining and the chewed up cap.  Ruby got ahold of it somehow (and I don't know how) but fortunately, I noticed before she ruined the bottle. :)



My naked nails - I am getting ready to paint them before I go to bed, but this is what they look like right now - no lotions or serums or anything.  I am dorry for the yucky picture of my bruised nail.  I slammed it in a cabinet in October and I think it's going to take a long time to grow out.



The last new thing I tried was OPI's glass nail file.  OMG - true love.  I will never use an emery board again!

No comments:

Post a Comment