Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Nails

I have had festive nails for the last week or so for the holidays.  Red of course, my favorite color.  First of all I have a plain red manicure using Julep's Ellen - a very nice red creme.  It applied flawlessly and covered in two coats.  I love the color. :)





Later this week I did another red mani with Catherine by Julep - another glorious red polish.  I have a lot of red polish.:)  I followed it with two coats of kbShimmer Candy Cane Crush - a clear base with red and white hex glitter of varying sizes.  You can't see the red glitter because I layered it over red polish, but I think I am going to use it over green for Christmas Day.




And the best part?  The Candy Cane Crush smells like peppermint!  The scent lasted quite a while too.  It made me feel all happy and Christmassy.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment