Monday, January 14, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand

I love OPI polish.  I've been trying a lot of indies lately, but I always go back to OPI.  I never have any trouble with application, it wears well, I love their brush and they have a zillion colors.  The other day at Ulta I picked up Stay The Night (Because it is black and I was intrigued by the finish).  ANd I have to say, I love it.


My pictures aren't the greatest, but it reminds me of gravel, with sparkly bits.  The first coat was patchy, but it evened out nicely with two more coats.  I was kind of leary of no top coat, it just seemed wrong to me, but I went with it.  I had some tipwear after the first day, so I added another coat and sealed my nail edges this time and this stuff wears like iron.  I've had no chips or anything.  I wonder how hard it will be to get off.









You can see the sparkles better in these pictures.  this is a base coat and four coats of the polish.  I did use drying drops on it and it did not seem to affect the matte finish or the sparkles in any way.

Now I want the other colors. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment