Wednesday, July 31, 2013

OPI Tickle My France-y

I have discovered a love for neutral polishes.  I still love my reds and blacks and sparkles, but sometimes I just want something different.  Here I have OPI's Tickle My France-y.  It's a kind of taupey pink or lavender color, depending on what light you are in.  It's a cream, and I do love cream polishes.  Unfortunately, I have some ridges and depressions in my nails, particularly at the sides.  I need a good ridge-filling base coat.  Anyone have any suggestions?  I have Zoya's, but I'm not really happy with it.  I also need to pick up some orange sticks.  I need to start cleaning as I go - I still get polish on my cuticles!

This was taken with a flash indoors.  All pictures are 3 coats of Tickle My France-y with kbShimmer's Basic Training base coat and Clearly on Top top coat.  Love this stuff!



This one was outside, but there was no sun.


 I really love this color polish and I can't wait to try more of the neutrals in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment