Monday, October 29, 2012

I Pink I Can, I Pink I Can - Above The Curve

I received two new polishes the week from Above The Curve, I Pink I Can, I Pink I Can and Fallen Angel.  Both of them are beautiful and I tried I Pink I Can first.

This is a gorgeous pink.  I love pink polish (along with black, glittery polish and almost any red) but sometimes pinks look weird on my fingers.  Not this one!  It a soft pink with holographic glitter.  the sparkly is very subtle in my house becuase I don't have the greatest lighting, but look how it comes out when I took the picture:

 
 
It's cold, gloomy and rainy here in Ohio, but someday the sun will come out again and I'll bet this will look gorgeous in the sun.
 
The formula was great.  It applied evenly and was silky smooth.  Even on my right hand which usually requires major cleanup, there was very little for me to do.  It dried quickly and smooth to the touch.  I used three coats with a topcoat of Seche Vite.
 
 
Isn't it gorgeous with all the sparkly goodness?  I'll be buying more of these in the future.  Next mani - most likely Fallen Angel from the same.
 
Stay safe everyone.  It's nasty out there.


2 comments: